Content That Is Contextual, Open and Applied The collaborative generation and selection of materials and data that can readily be used for practice.
- Digitized - Text and multimedia material are available online.
- Open - Any copyrightable work is licensed in a manner that provides users with free and perpetual permission to retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute.
- Applied - Non-theoretical, practical, work-based and experience validated material.
- Vetted - Professionals within a community have a mechanism to establish the value and validity of the content.
- Standards - Assure interoperability and data exchange among different products or services.